- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 22716 Cosmetic - GMP
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- KEZ - Food certificate
- RSPO - Responsible use of raw materials
Description of the individual certificates
- ISO 9001 - EN ISO 9001 specifies the minimum requirements for a quality management system (QM system) that an organization has to meet in order to provide products and services that meet customer expectations as well as any regulatory requirements. At the same time, the management system is to be subject to a continuous improvement process.
- ISO 22716 - Is the preferred standard for the cosmetics industry within the EU and ensures compliance with the laws and regulations of the European Commission.
- ISO 14001 - ISO 14001 focuses on a continuous improvement process as a means of achieving the respective defined objectives in relation to the environmental performance of an organization.
- RSPO - The Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), founded in 2004 on the initiative of the WWF, tries to promote sustainable cultivation methods for palm oil as a central organization, thus limiting environmental damage. Check our progress at https://rspo.org/members/5447/Ace-Trade-spol-s.r.o